Sunday, May 23, 2010

Eberron's Elementals need more paid holidays.

Just my luck, I was just minding my own business a few days ago, taking a walk and checking out the nice houses in Sharn when I almost hit by a flying guard! It seems like there was a jailbreak on the streets but a fragile thing like me would never think of being involved in that kind of risky business!

But being the nice, street-friendly Stab, I had to see if the guard was alright. Unfortunately, the guard was already dead when I reached him. Tearfully, I spoke a prayer while searching his pockets for any thing he might want to pass on to his family.

There was alot of noise and explosions but in the end, I was arrested with this brunch of misfits and was cursed by the guards. Such injustice in this world! D:

It was one hassle after other as I had to help the nun, the monk, the paladin (brunch of do-gooders) and a warlock (totally gay) into helping this noble find his missing silver statue in order to get rid of the 'curse of injustice'.

A clue that was found was that there was an orphanage in the slums that we have to scout out and these do-gooders had to pick me, the only person who cannot fight, to go alone! >_>

I used an 'alter self' spell loaned by the bitch nun to change myself into a bugbear and went off. At the orphanage, I sneaked in through the window and managed to find out that Victor (detective) was in cahoots with the escaped prisoners to kill the noble and as I was trying to search the building for the noble's daughter, I was discovered!!

Without wasting any time, I dived through the window amid crossbow shots from the crazy assholes and was followed by a murdering gargoyle! Diving for cover to escape the pursuer, I went into two bugbears' house and came out a half-orc using the alter-self spell.

The gargoyle actually went up to me and asked if I saw any bugbears! Being the honest man, I told him about the two bugbears in the house and walked away. Well, it wasn't really my fault the house was exploded and the two bugbears killed, right? O_O

Well, I managed to get back relatively unharmed but the crazy group wanted me to be the decoy for the noble the next day! I agreed for the greater good I would be doing. (and half of the warlock's loot and first pick of any weapons we find) *sigh* I'm so soft-hearted.

The next day at the train station, acting as the decoy, I was almost killed by the exploding trains while the rest of the group were chasing after the would-be murderers. I was shot at with an arrow and a message for the noble. Then the do-gooders had the 'bright' idea to fight the two large air elementals released by the explosions!

Well, the fight went badly but it was lucky that one of the elementals was released by a compulsion spell by the nun and the other one was already badly wounded. We triumphed at last and hopefully, we'll storm the orphanage with an army and finally finish this mission and get this curse removed! =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment