Monday, March 29, 2010

Of space ships, and going home?!

Where I last left off, we were in the secluded area. A series of interesting events unfolded. Essentially there was this locked door that can only be unlocked if we collected ten medallions. I felt this strong calling from my Lord Seth from beyond the door, and thus, made my friends complete the puzzle for me.

It was quite the thrilling adventure with LaGrad finally coming out of the party's bag, big scary monsters, my friends leaving me to my death (which ultimately backfired, thank you very much), an everfalling pit (which took a bit of thinking), and a golden dragon.

Sir Gingerbeer insisted that the golden dragon was a good dragon, and disagreed when I suggested we just kill him for the medallion he was holding. After all, we survived a dragon before, how bad can it be? But of course, we ended up not attacking (since the tank refused to tank).

Which proved to be a wrong decision after all. The dragon turned out to be this evil thing (which isn't a bad thing) and was making use of us to go through the door and get to my Lord Seth. He froze me in time while my friends struggled to kill it. I think they eventually did, and I only found out about it after waking 4 days later.

Apparently the party uncovered a lot of loot from the dragon, of course. Where there's a dragon, there's loot! Whoo!
We had this portable buggy that runs on magic and we named it Happy Meal on Wheels. Sadly, Happy Meal on Wheels did not last long. We only managed to get a couple of rides out of that thing. I grew quite attached to it, really. It was quite a good ride even if it drains me fast.

Moving through the Vast Swamps yet again, we found an abandoned ship with wings. This turned out to be a space ship, that runs on magic, again. This ride exhausted me much faster than the previous one, I guess it's got to do with the size.

We activated it (with my help), and we took off into space! Away from this cursed land. Hurrah!

Venti the Druid explored the ship and found out its various controls. And so, with my planar knowledge, I navigated the ship towards home, Fontia, at last. I have not forgotten the God That Stacks Things On Other Things, and that it was after LaGrad's hide when we left. I wonder how he'll feel seeing that LaGrad's returned with two huge additional sacks.

Az.

No comments:

Post a Comment